The wire drawing factory Scerelli Srl was born in 1970 in Annone di Brianza, in the north of Italy, as a manufacturer of cold-drawn low-carbon steel. Professionalism, commitment, and continuous technological innovation make Scerelli a perfect business partner in matters of wire products. Expertise and skills of the technical, operative and commercial personnel offer significant added value for the quality of the goods produced. Since the nineties, the new "heat treatment" department was created to meet the growing demand for treatments of special steels, which nowadays are required to have mechanical properties that provide for increased workability, for the automotive and fasteners markets.
Scerelli's business philosophy ensures that full attention is devoted to:
- Quality control of incoming raw materials, certified to the European standards;
- Surface preparation of metals for the follow-up working;
- Continuous monitoring during the production process, and at finished products;
- Packaging and packing;
- Control of the final mechanical properties provided by acceptance certificate;
- Delivery of goods, which takes place on time in all Italian and European regions.